About Factor & Equilibrium
Factor & Equilibrium is a leading market research and strategy consulting firm. We specialize in helping clients to identify market trends, business opportunities and develop growth strategies. Factor & Equilibrium has engagement model to identify requirements of clients efficiently. We offer premium research studies across different industry verticals including chemicals and materials, semiconductors & electronics, healthcare and food & beverages.
We work as market research and consulting partner for government agencies, companies and research institutes having presence across different countries globally. We are knowledge partner of leading players operating in different industries such as chemicals and materials, semiconductors & electronics, healthcare and food & beverages.
Our business research studies focus on understanding dynamics, product life cycle, trends and growth opportunities of particular market. Factor & Equilibrium has its own statistical model to forecast market sizes and offers actionable insights to clients. We have dedicated research team to understand requirements of clients and deliver growth driven solutions.
Our consulting services include new product development strategy analysis, market entry strategy identification, pricing analysis, due diligence study, end user analysis, patent analysis and competitive intelligence among others.Factor & Equilibrium has unique producer mapping model - "Factor & Equilibrium Vendor Positioning Matrix"- that analyses current position and future growth potential of different market players. For more information, email email@example.com
Consulting & Advisory Services
- Our analysts track the target market on regular basis, evaluate optimal strategic options and help clients to address critical business issues.
- We help clients to design new product development strategy, develop a pricing strategy, identify potential markets and identify requirements of end users.
- Our market intelligence team specializes in analyzing patents, due diligence study and stakeholder mapping across value chain.
- Multi-client industry reports
- Market size estimation and forecast
- Competitive intelligence analysis
- Executive summary of research findings
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Market dynamics analysis
Third Party Research Services
- Benchmarking study
- Primary research services
- Secondary research services
- Survey programming
- Passport reports
- Market intelligence study
- Technology reporting
Factor & Equilibrium Store
- We develop market specific “Vendor Positioning Matrix” based on multiple product as well as strategic specific parameters.
- Some of product and strategy parameters include depth of product portfolio, product revenue, research & development (R&D) pipeline, sustainability of business model, geographic presence of vendors etc.
- Market segmentation based on insights provided by opinion leaders having years of experience in specific industry
- Market segmentation based on types, architecture, components, applications, end use industries etc
- Client engagement with team of analysts throughout project lifecycle
- Application pattern identification for each product type
- Region specific opportunity mapping for each market segment
- Market specific vendor position mapping
- Consulting & Advisory Services: Our analysts engage with clients throughout every stage of the project lifecycle. This model helps us to address requirements of clients in an immaculate manner. We use “feedback looping” model to understand requirements of clients efficiently.
- Syndicate Research: We publish multiple syndicate reports annually and offer 15% customization on each report sold to the client. Region-specific opportunity map for each market segment are provided with each syndicate report.
- Reports are delivered in PDF format to client email address, within 24 hours of post-confirmation of full payment. We also deliver quantitative data in MS Excel format as per requirement of client.
- On special occasions, our teams of analysts deliver presentation of research findings through phone conferencing.